A.P.A. S.p.A., an Italian company active since 1978, is specialized in the production of Cast films and self-adhesive films for plotters and digital printers, used in the graphic and display markets.
A.P.A. S.p.A., in the fulfillment of all the business activities, has always had particular regard for the environment by adopting and following these general principles:
- to adhere to the idea of sustainable development through the recognition of the own company responsibilities towards the environment;
- to manage the organization by approaching in an integrated way to the issues of quality, environment and safety;
- to consider the environment as an aspect that cannot be set aside in all strategy decisions.
Moreover, A.P.A. has subscribed to an “Ecological Convention” with the municipality of Pessano con Bornago, in order to facilitate the realization of interventions aimed at improving the environment in the context in which the company resides.
For these reason A.P.A. has decided to implement an Environmental Management System, in accordance with UNI EN ISO 14001 regulations, with clear policy objectives as follows:
- to ensure compliance with the provisions of the applicable environmental legislation, the UNI EN ISO 14001 standard and the additional voluntary requirements that the company decides to sign;
- to ensure a careful and constant identification, evaluation and management of risks related to their aspects and environmental impacts;
- to pursue the continuous improvement of the environmental management system and its environmental performance.
- Implement training and awareness of employees: A.P.A. considers the improvement of the own environmental performance strictly connected to the level of training and awareness of the employees; for this reason A.P.A. promotes constantly individual and collective training courses;
- Implement surveillance and control: A.P.A., through a careful scheme of checks, measurements and continuous surveillance, is orientated towards the optimization of all processes that could have an environmental relevance, aiming to lower to a minimum all related impacts, as well as to improve the efficiency of A.P.A. in the management and prevention of accidents
In the continuous improvement of its environmental performance A.P.A. S.p.A. pays particular attention to the following environmental aspects:
- Emission into the atmosphere: A.P.A. guarantees a constant monitoring of the own emissions into the atmosphere in respect of the prescriptions of the law and adopting the best techniques available for the lowering and containment of the emissions into the atmosphere;
- Dangerous substances: A.P.A. is always careful to a correct management of the substances and chemical preparations and furthermore is engaged in the research for eco-compatible products that don’t have damaging effects on the environment and human health. A.P.A. guarantees the communication to its customers regarding the correspondence of the own products concerning the Community regulations;
- Waste: A.P.A. is engaged in the correct management en disposal of the produced waste guaranteeing the maximum differentiation, reducing the production scrap and recycling. Moreover A.P.A. promotes the correct management of the product at the end of its duration through timely information to the customer to favour ways of re-utilization and recycling;
- Consumption and energy resources: : A.P.A. in constantly engaged in the reduction of consumption of electricity and of natural resources through a continuous monitoring and favouring the technologies that guarantee optimal energy efficiency;
The Management assures the maximum divulgation of the policy inside the company and also to the external parties concerned.
Rev.6 del 15/03/2019
The General Management